Saturday

I Sew

It's been such a busy, busy week. There are so many, maaany things left to do.
I have lovely new things coming to the shop ASAP. So stay tuned for those.
I've been cramming in some sewing today, I have a dress about 87% done.
I have some gorgeous eyelet fabric to make into a scarf, and some hats and other dresses about 1/2 done. Those will be posted as soon as they are done. ;)

{highlights of today}
{velvet}
These are some velvet goods from my hoard.
I just got some more in the mail today. A trade from a fellow Etsian who likes pretty things. :)
{fudge}
the perfect food for crafting. I made some with honey+unsweetened chocolate.
Which makes it a virtuous food right? All of those antioxidants. ;)
{polly danger}
My precious buttons+trims from Polly Danger. I've been hoarding them for just the right project. I will use these for the stuff I'm working on {this week}.
{bias tape}
More lovelies a la polly+lace+vintage seam binding.

{buttons} more from my collection...

I need to go through the junk that I have in my closet+prune out anything worn out or outdated. That seems to happen to me during the changing of years and seasons. I want to clean everything+feel restless.

No comments:

Post a Comment