Wednesday

some-I-raided-the-trim shop-lamps

Here are three rather bright lamps that are trimmed as though they were wedding cakes.
I got all of them for a few dollars a each during my antiquing and flea market ventures.
I painted each of the shades. The lamps have been rewired. The first one (the cut crystal) was shredded and bare on the inside (where you could not see it). Since then, I always make sure that the cords get replaced.

lamps,lights,interior design,decorating

lamps,lights,interior design,decorating

lamps,lights,interior design,decorating

lamps,lights,interior design,decorating

lamps,lights,interior design,decorating

lamps,lights,interior design,decorating

lamps,lights,interior design,decorating

lamps,lights,interior design,decorating

lamps,lights,interior design,decorating

lamps,lights,interior design,decorating

lamps,lights,interior design,decorating

lamps,lights,interior design,decorating

No comments:

Post a Comment