Friday

i see rainbows everywhere

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really love the spectrum. I'm glad there are so many colors, how dull it would be if life was black and white.

I have been crazy-busy.
There are so many, many things I would like to have accomplished this week, and so very many to be done in the next.
I have been drooling over those "made by hank" bags made with the vintage fabrics.
I really think that I should get back to the sewing machine and make one.
{I haven't sewn anything (besides paper) for some time...hmm...}.
Hopefully, this next week, I'll get pics posted of the "studio", a special feature, a tutorial, and something sewn. :)

~~~happiest of weekends~~~may it be colorful~~~

7 comments:

  1. Love this colorful post! Colors really do bring joy to life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you take those pictures or were they a repost from somewhere else? Either way I love them. :D I love pictures where people make rainbows out of ordinary things. One of my cousins, on my mom's side, not a one that we share, :p posted a bunch of pictures like that to facebook that she found on the internet, including one ingenious one where someone had made pancakes using food coloring. They looked really awesome. :) Another picture was of a bookshelf where all the books had been sorted by color. I loved that one too, I should see if I can find them, so you can see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello :)
    thank you :)
    I take all of the photo's that I post here :):)
    If at anytime I use someone elses pretties, I will be sure to give them credit. :)
    I actually color code a lot of my supplies, such as paper and ink, it looks so nice, since a lot of my storage is open. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty. i love those colors. speaking of, have you ever been to color me katie blog? oh my. you'd love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello :)
    thank you ;)
    I haven't seen that blog...I'll go check it out

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went back and found my cousin Mandi's blog post. You have to check it out. I just love the rainbow library.
    http://mandispeaks.blogspot.com/2010/01/heart-smiles-colorful.html

    ReplyDelete