Friday

on the fanciful side of mailers, pt. 1

I'm sure all of you know that I adore the whimsical and the not so ordinary.
I got a large order of corrugated boxes for the shoppe flowers etc.
To my delight, they are uncoated. Aka. can easily take ink/stamps.
Most boxes one gets in the mail are really boring. They are.
So I went wild with these, and used nice splashy colors.

Photobucket

{I left room on the tops of the boxes for labels and postage, and fancy tape}

Photobucket

{box 1, edition of 10} :)

Photobucket
I've also been stamping some clasp envelopes, they're not so ornate as the boxes.
I'll have to work on some more interesting envelopes...

Photobucket
Some tags and twine for wrapping bundles.

Photobucket

I have been hoarding patterned packing tape this summer.
I finally got a roll out and started using it.
Now I wonder how I ever managed without it. :)

Photobucket

{the second round of boxes, edition of 15}

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I really like the idea of decorating shipping boxes. How fun to get a box like these in the mail! And those are GREAT tags. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :):):)
    I thought they would be a lot more fun to recieve than blank boxes. :):):)

    ReplyDelete